You can submit a photo one of two ways:
Direct me to pick up from your web site
This is only for submitting photos for your main listing, not Retired Friends or litter announcements.
- ONLY submit photos that depict YOUR cats. This means cats who reside in your cattery and/or cats you have bred under your cattery prefix. Do NOT submit photos of cats who resemble yours but do not belong to you. Breeders have been removed permanently for misrepresenting their catteries by using other breeders' pictures without their knowledge or permission.
- Please pick photos that represent your cattery and this site well. I can and will try to fix red-eye and other minor problems. However, I reserve the right to reject any photo that is too blurry, too small, heavily/poorly photoshopped, or of poor quality. I will also not accept photos that depict cats who do not appear clean or healthy.
- I will do necessary repair work free, including color
correction, red-eye and "hell-kitty eye" fixes, and formatting as necessary
(and possible) at no extra charge. I want your photo to look good too.
- Send files in JPG, PNG or TIFF. GIF files do not resize
well, though if the GIF is larger than 225 pixels square, I can probably use it.
- Do not send photos with irregular borders, odd formatting
(such as oval), logos, names typed or written on the photo, or focus on people rather than the cat. I won't
be able to use them. Names or logos may be edited out if possible, or you may be asked to submit a new photo. Some irregular borders can be edited out, but some cannot and you may be asked to resubmit a clean image. Photos where the main subject is a person will be returned; the focus should be on the cat .
To email: Email photos to me at email@example.com (clicking this link will insert the correct subject into your email.
Direct me to pick up at your website
If you have a web site and you want me to pick
up a specific photo from your site, fill out this form: http://www.breedlist.com/form/photo-web.html.
Or, if you want me to select a photo for you from your website
that I think will work with your listing, send an email to
with "Pick a photo from my website" in the Subject:
line (clicking that link will insert it automatically for
you) and your website address in the body of the message.
I will take care of it from there!