Cattery Signup: Premium: Terms of Service
Please read each statement carefully.
1. I certify that I am a breeder registered
with at least one major cat registry association. I register
my cats with at least one major cat registry appropriate to
my breed(s). I do not sell unregistered cats and kittens.
2. I certify that I do not sell my cats through
retail pet stores or through online auctions.
3. I certify that I do not knowingly sell
animals with known medical issues without full and prior disclosure
to potential buyers.
4. I certify that I have never been suspended,
temporarily or permanently, from any major animal registry association
for any offense*.
5. I certify that I have never been convicted
of any criminal offense against animals or any criminal offense related to animals in any way.
6. I certify that I do not engage in the
sale, brokering, or barter of exotic (non-domestic) mammals
for pet purposes.
7. I certify that all information I provide about my cattery, both in the initial application and in subsequent updates, is and will be true and not misrepresent my cattery, my lines, or my practice in any way.
* Some registries that will suspend members temporarily for bad checks or unpaid bills to the registry itself; this does not count in this case. If this is the only reason you have ever been suspended, and the suspension was only temporary, that is okay. This not only covers all cat registries, but also other pedigreed animal registries such as the American Kennel Club (AKC).
I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SUBMITTING MY NAME
BELOW AND CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON BELOW, I
AM REPRESENTING MYSELF AND MY CATTERY TRUTHFULLY AND THAT
ALL STATEMENTS APPLY TO MY CATTERY OPERATIONS. SHOULD IT BE
PROVED THAT I HAVE NOT REPRESENTED MYSELF TRUTHFULLY, THE
FBRL HAS A RIGHT TO REMOVE MY ADVERTISING PERMANENTLY AND
WITHOUT RECOURSE BEYOND A REFUND OF THE UNUSED PORTION OF
MY SUBSCRIPTION PRICE.