You can submit a photo one of two ways:
From your web site
This is only for submitting photos for your main listing, not Retired Friends or litter announcements.
upload: This method will allow you to transfer a picture
file directly from your computer. Complete the form below,
and click the Submit button. Uploading large image files may
take a minute or two, depending on the speed of your internet
connection. I will add your uploaded image to your cattery
listing at my earliest opportunity, and contact you via e-mail
if there are any issues or questions regarding your photo.
- ONLY submit photos that depict YOUR cats. This means cats who reside in your cattery and/or cats you have bred under your cattery prefix. Do NOT submit photos of cats who resemble yours but do not belong to you. Breeders have been removed permanently for misrepresenting their catteries by using other breeders' pictures without their knowledge or permission.
- Please do not submit photos with logos, words, or humans. Also avoid photos already cropped to ovals, circles, or other special shapes. Logos and words do not tend to reduce well, nor do non-square/rectangular photos. Please include only pictures of cats.
- Please pick photos that represent your cattery and this site well. I can and will try to fix red-eye and other minor problems. However, I reserve the right to reject any photo that is too blurry, too small, heavily/poorly photoshopped, or of poor quality. I will also not accept photos that depict cats who do not appear clean or healthy.
- Send files in JPG format (no huge TIFF or
BMP files, please. AOL users: Please do not send me photos
in ART format. I can't read them.) GIF files do not resize
well, though if the GIF is larger than 225 pixels square, I can probably use it.
- Maximum file size is 5MB.
- Do not send photos with irregular borders, odd formatting
(such as oval), logos, names typed or written on the photo, or focus on people rather than the cat. I won't
be able to use them. Names or logos may be edited out if possible, or you may be asked to submit a new photo. Some irregular borders can be edited out, but some cannot and you may be asked to resubmit a clean image. Photos where the main subject is a person will be returned; the focus should be on the cat .
- I will do necessary repair work, including color
correction, red-eye removal, and formatting as necessary
(and possible) at no extra charge. I want your photo to look good too.
- If your photo is of poor quality, I have the right
not to accept it. I have a responsibility for the
overall site's quality, and a fuzzy, out-of-focus, badly-scanned
photo does not positively represent either your cattery
or this site. I reserve the right to reject any photo that I feel does not conform to the standards of the FBRL for quality or content.
- This WILL NOT post the photo directly into your listing.
This places your picture in a directory where I can
retrieve the photo, process it, and make necessary corrections.
After I have done this, I will link the photo to your
listing. I generally batch process photos once or twice a week.
web site: If you have a web site and you want me to pick
up a specific photo from your site, fill out this form: http://www.breedlist.com/forms/photo-web.html.
Or, if you want me to select a photo for you from your website
that I think will work with your listing, send an email to
with "Pick a photo from my website" in the Subject:
line (clicking that link will insert it automatically for
you) and your website address in the body of the message.
I will take care of it from there!